Byte Aligner Rebate/Refund Official Drawing Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this drawing, entrants must be U.S. residents.
- Employees of Byte their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per individual.
b) Two (2) methods of entry: First method: log in to https://patient.byte.com to purchase your proposed aligner treatment plan OR purchased your proposed treatment plan through the assistance of an authorized Byte representative. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Second method: send a handwritten entry with your name, address, and a signature to Attn: Marketing, 2600 W Executive Parkway, Suite 200, Lehi, UT 84043. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) If there is no proposed treatment plan available for purchase, you may enter by pre-purchasing your treatment plan after a valid Impression Kit purchase [sku: kit]. To pre-purchase, call 866-845-1793.
d) The entry period for drawing starts on December, 13, 2020 at 12:00am PST and all entries must be received by Byte by 11:59 p.m. PST on December 24, 2020. Byte is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
e) On December, 25, 2020 one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive a full refund/rebate of their Byte aligner treatment plan purchase.
- Each winner will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Byte at the time of notification. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Byte reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Byte. Byte has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Byte is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Byte is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Byte has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- Maximum prize monetary value available is equal to the value of an authorized At-night Aligners plan combined with a Byte Protection Plan.
- Prize delivered will be equal to the entry purchase amount. The cost of any upgrade of treatment after prize delivery will solely be at the winner’s discretion and expense.
- If the prize winner is deemed by our clinical team to not be a candidate for Byte aligner treatment, then any prior purchase or pre-purchase of aligner treatment plan will be refunded according to standard Byte practices.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete drawing rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Byte at checkout.byte.com
- Byte cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or drawing information. Byte is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this drawing and/or the use of short-code.
- Byte reserves the right to make rules and drawing changes, and change the aforementioned drawing dates.
- By entering this drawing, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Byte, and its respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this drawing.