Aligner Kit Welcome
Your smile treatment
has officially begun.
You’ve received your aligners but before we shift those teeth into high gear, here are some important tips you need:
- Pay attention to how your aligners fit as you move through each step.
- They should rest nice and snug against your teeth, especially when it’s time to move on to your next stage.
- If you see or feel any air gaps between your teeth and the aligners, please STOP and reach out to us right away so we can help. You may need to extend the wear time of that aligner set by a few days to get your teeth caught up.
- Comfortable on gums
- No air gaps
If this is how your aligner is at the end of your step, then you’re ready to move onto the next aligner step!
- Snug on gums
- Minimal air gaps
If this is how your aligner is at the end of your step, keep wearing your aligner. Your teeth will move into the air gaps.
- Cutting into gums
- Air gaps too large
If this is how your aligner looks and feels at the end of your aligner step, call Byte customer care immediately.
Keep All Aligners
When we say ALL we seriously mean ALL. This includes previous sets. If you were to lose or break an aligner, you will need to use a previous oneto hold your teeth in place until you receive a replacement.
There’s just no other way to say it. You’re bound to feel some discomfort as your teeth shift closer and closer to their final alignment. But there’s good news! Using your HyperByte or taking an over-the-counter pain reliever can help reduce discomfort. It will pass, we promise!
- We’ll send you regular emails and updates in your Byte Account Center to keep you informed about the next steps of your treatment.
- Stay up to date on your check-in photos. We use these to evaluate your teeth during your treatment. A notification will pop-up in your Account Center when it’s time to take and upload your next check-in photo! We can’t wait to see those #TeethOnly selfies.
- If you have any questions, our Customer Care Team can be reached by completing a support request or by phone at 866-765-2327. They’re ready and available to assist, 7 days per week!