Our Guarantees To You
Impression Kit Guarantee
Byte’s on a mission to help people smile more. One way we make you smile is through our zero-risk impression guarantee. When you buy an impression kit, experts use cutting-edge technology to see if they can create a treatment plan that will safely and effectively address your concerns. If they don't think that they can deliver the results you deserve, we'll let you know and refund the price you paid for your impression kit.
To make your smile dreams a reality and maintain your Aligner Guarantee, we ask that you please:
- Wear your aligners daily: Wearing your aligners as directed will help ensure that you stay on track to achieve your new smile. Any modification of your aligners that's not based on instructions from your clinical team, including but not limited to, adding decorative elements, will void this guarantee.
- Don’t discard your aligners: Keep all of your aligners (in the protective sleeve provided) until your treatment is complete and you have received your retainers. This is necessary because you may be directed to go back to a previous aligner if certain issues arise during your treatment or if you lose or break an aligner.
- Use HyperByte® daily: If you are using the HyperByte, use it daily as directed.
- Check-ins: Answer a few questions and provide photos when requested.
- Avoid unnecessary dental work during treatment: If you need to have dental work done during your clear aligner treatment please be aware this may impact your treatment plan. Please avoid elective procedures as these may void your guarantee. Please get in touch with your clinical team before any elective dental procedure to learn more.
- Take care of your smile: Daily dental hygiene, including brushing and flossing, not only benefits your overall health, it also helps enable teeth to move better during treatment.
- Order your retainers when you are in your final aligner on each arch. Continue wearing your final aligners while waiting for your retainers to arrive.
If the above guidelines are not met, it may void your Aligner Guarantee and may require additional cost to get you back on track.
If at the end of your plan, having followed these guidelines, you aren’t happy contact us so your results can be re-evaluated. If your re-evaluation is approved, you may be eligible for additional aligners. Please contact us within 14 calendar days of completing your last aligner.
Byte for Life™ Guarantee
We guarantee your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after you complete your initial treatment, you’ll get additional impression kits, new treatment plans, and aligners to help correct any misalignment issues at no additional cost (subject to the following requirements and limitations). Additional HyperByte devices are not included in this guarantee.
- Your clinical team will evaluate your claim, including whether your teeth have moved out of alignment compared to the end point of your original treatment, whether you meet the criteria specified in these terms, and whether you are suitable for further treatment. This may include seeking photographs and further information from you to enable them to assess your eligibility. If they determine that your teeth have not moved out of alignment, that you do not meet the requirements for this guarantee, or that you are unsuitable for further treatment, then this guarantee will not apply.
- This guarantee is subject to you having followed your treatment plan and wearing your retainer as directed.
- This guarantee applies to the teeth originally involved in your Byte treatment plan. It does not cover any teeth that have been affected by physical outside circumstances, trauma, that are missing, have been affected by any other dental or orthodontic treatment outside of your Byte treatment, or teeth that have changed due to other health reasons.
- In order to qualify, you must:
- (i) following completion of treatment, purchase clear aligner retainers from Byte or another source once a year, (ii) provide proof of purchase of retainers from another source on request and (iii) as part of any claim under this guarantee, confirm in writing that you have used your retainers as directed and/or
- (i) following completion of treatment, have bonded retainers placed, (ii) provide proof of retainer placement and annual checks of retainers by a dentist or orthodontist and (iii) as part of any claim under this guarantee, confirm in writing that you have used your retainers as directed.
- Disputed or past due accounts may also void this guarantee.
Exchanges and Returns
If you receive a product that is damaged let us know by completing a support request and we will replace it.
For your safety, we do not accept returns. Most products ship the same day they are ordered, or in the case of custom aligners we begin production of your custom aligners as soon as you complete your aligner purchase. Once an order has been placed we cannot accept exchanges, returns or refunds.