- Where Can I Get Invisalign? Find a Doctor
- Sugar & Your Teeth: How Your Diet Impacts Your Dental Health
- Constant Jaw Popping & Clicking: Causes & Treatment Options
- Yes, You Can Get a Cavity Under a Crown - Signs, Treatment, and Prevention
- Average Dentist Salaries: By State, Top Paying Cities, Specialties, and More
- How to Become an Orthodontist & What You Can Make
- What Is the Difference Between a DDS & DMD?
Medical Reviewer Bio
Dr. Jay has been transforming the smiles and lives of his patients for over 20 years and brings a great wealth of knowledge across multiple disciplines including dental and oral health, wellness, and sleep. As an early adopter of clear aligners back in 2001, his passion was sparked for enabling his patients to not only look great on the outside but to feel incredible on the inside.
His research was recently published on an innovative technique of using infrared laser therapy as a minimally invasive treatment for snoring and sleep apnea. This novel approach uses laser energy to stimulate new collagen growth in the airway for patients suffering from poor sleep due to airway obstructions. You can review it here.
He shares his obsession for combining cutting-edge science, innovative technologies and advanced techniques in his top-rated and highly popular podcast called Best Night Ever! His commitment to health has established him as an industry-recognized expert in the emerging field of biohacking and longevity. He graduated from UCLA with a degree in Psychobiology and Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago, IL.